All entries are reviewed based on our exclusive "H-U-M-O-R"SM judging criteria :
- H = Humor -- First and foremost, does it make us laugh? That's the most important criteria.
- U = Universality -- Can everyone enjoy it? By keeping it fairly "clean," you will have the widest appeal.
- M = Moxie -- Is it bold, almost forcing us to laugh? The more "zing" the better -- without crossing the line into bad taste, vulgarity or libel.
- O = Originality -- Does your writing, viewpoint or perspective stand out as original? The more uniquely creative, the better.
- R = Riting -- Is it well-ritten? The first four are most important, but we also give points for riting skills. (OK, "Writing" skills, but we couldn't say entries will be judged on their "H-U-M-O-W", could we?)
Be inventive! Be creative! Above all, make us laugh!
ENTER HUMORPRESS.COM'S HUMOR WRITING CONTEST!
- Entries should be 750 words or less.
- $250.00 in total cash prizes will be awarded. Five winners will be named.
- Winners, Finalists/Semi-Finalists & Honorable Mentions will be published online! Selections also may appear in optional print edition(s) with no book purchase required!
- Entry Fee is only $10, So Don't Miss Out. Enter Today!
- Multiple entries are allowed, including your columns previously published elsewhere. Each entry must include an entry fee.