For comments or testimonials from contest participants, please send us an email at Comments@HumorPress.com. We appreciate your feedback!
To enter HumorPress.com's "America's Funniest Humor!"TM Contest, please use our online form. This is an excellent opportunity to get published online and in print, add to your writing credits, receive valuable exposure and publicity, and get your share of $250.00 in cash prizes! Five winners will be named!
Winners Receive $250.00 In Cash Prizes:
- 1st Place Winner Receives $100.00
- 2nd Place Winner Receives $70.00
- 3rd Place Winner Receives $35.00
- 4th Place Winner Receives $25.00
- 5th Place Winner Receives $20.00
- Cash Prizes paid through PayPal, the secure online payment system
- Finalists/Semi-Finalists & Honorable Mentions Also May Be Selected, Based Strictly on Merit
Winners, Finalists/Semi-Finalists & Honorable Mentions Receive:
- Publication In HumorPress.com's Online Humor Showcase
- Full Author's Credit Published With Entry
- FREE Link Opportunity To Your Personal Web Page/Site
- FREE Publicity Kit To Announce Your Achievement To Local, Regional or National News & Entertainment Media
- Promotional Use Of "As Published By HumorPress.com" In Your Marketing Efforts, Including Your Website or Weblogs
- Print Editions May Also Be Published, with No Purchase Required
Plus... you KEEP ownership of your creative work and book purchase is NOT required for entry! So, what are you waiting for? "America's Funniest Humor!"TMWriting Contest & Publishing Project is waiting for you!
ENTER HUMORPRESS.COM'S HUMOR WRITING CONTEST!
- 1st Quarter 2016 contest entry period is Jan. 1st through March 31st, 2016.
- Entries should be 750 words or less.
- $250.00 in total cash prizes will be awarded. Five winners will be named.
- Winners, Finalists/Semi-Finalists & Honorable Mentions will be published online! Selections also may appear in optional print edition(s) with no book purchase required!
- Entry Fee is only $10, So Don't Miss Out. Enter Today!
- Multiple entries are allowed, including your columns previously published elsewhere. Each entry must include an entry fee.