ENTER "AMERICA'S FUNNIEST HUMOR"TM WRITING CONTEST!
Congratulations to the Winners, Finalists, Semi-Finalists & Honorable Mentions in our writing contests!
HumorPress.com is undergoing site work to correct technical problems from a recent site upgrade that involved a great deal of customization (and complexity). If you are, or know of, a very capable WordPress whiz who can step forward and work with us to clear some of this up, please contact us at Info@HumorPress.com with details!
All outstanding entry fees are being processed and returned to the sender pending resolution of these issues. (This covers all 3rd Quarter 2016 entries, and all entries received so far for the 4th Quarter 2016 contest.)
Processing and returns should be completed by November 15, 2016. We apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment. We understand completely and share the frustration!
In the meantime, enjoy all the outstanding, award-winning humor on our pages! (Additional entries are not being accepted at this time.)
We've Been Publishing the Funniest Humor in America Since 2005 Featuring YOUR WRITING!
- Additional entries are not being accepted at this time.
- Once we resolve some recurring technical issues and resume accepting entries... here are the great benefits:
- $250.00 In Prize Money!
- Five Winners Will Be Named!
- Finalists, Semi-Finalists, and Honorable Mentions Also May Be Published!
- Don't Miss This Fun Writing Contest from HumorPress.com, one of the Internet's highest-ranking Humor Contest sites!
MORE ABOUT OUR HUMOR CONTEST...
"America's Funniest Humor!"TM is an excellent writing contest & publishing project, giving you a great opportunity to get published, add to your writing credits, receive valuable exposure and publicity, and get your share of $250.00 in PRIZE MONEY!
This humor writing contest is brought to you exclusively by Humor PressTM, one of America's most popular humor contest sites. We want to see your funniest humor columns, humor essays and real-life humor stories!
Additional entries are not being accepted at this time.
Here are just a few popular topics you will find in our pages!
- Home and Family Life
- Dating and Relationships
- Dieting and Fitness
- Health and Aging
- Senior Humor
- Baby Boomer Humor
- Generation X, Y (and Z?)
- School and Work Humor
- Sports and Hobbies
- Pop Culture and Entertainment
- Science and Technology
- Holidays and Special Events
- Politics and Religion
- Everyday Observations
- Real-Life Humor
Entries are not currently being accepted. Once technical issues are resolved and contests are resumed:
Winners Receive $250.00 In "Cash" Prizes Through PayPal!
- 1st Place Winner Receives $100.00
- 2nd Place Winner Receives $70.00
- 3rd Place Winner Receives $35.00
- 4th Place Winner Receives $25.00
- 5th Place Winner Receives $20.00
- "Cash" Prizes are paid through PayPal, the secure online payment system.
- Finalists, Semi-Finalists & Honorable Mentions Also May Be Selected, Based Strictly on Merit
Winners, Finalists, Semi-Finalists & Honorable Mentions Receive:
- Publication On HumorPress.com
- Author's Credit Published With Entry
- Promotional Use Of "Published By HumorPress.com!" on your website or blog!
With Additional, Optional Benefits:
- FREE Link Opportunity To Your Personal Web Page or Site (and because oursite is so highly ranked, it will improve your page/site ranking!)
- FREE Publicity Opportunity To Announce Your Achievement To Local, Regional or National News & Entertainment Media
- Print Editions May Also Be Published, with No Purchase Required
Plus... you KEEP ownership of your creative work! "America's Funniest Humor!"™Writing Contest & Publishing Project!
Note: Additional entries are not being accepted at this time, pending resolution of lingering technical issues from a recent upgrade.
ENTER HUMORPRESS.COM'S HUMOR WRITING CONTEST!
- Entries should be 750 words or less.
- $250.00 in total cash prizes will be awarded. Five winners will be named.
- Winners, Finalists/Semi-Finalists & Honorable Mentions will be published online! Selections also may appear in optional print edition(s) with no book purchase required!
- Entry Fee is only $10, So Don't Miss Out. Enter Today!
- Multiple entries are allowed, including your columns previously published elsewhere. Each entry must include an entry fee.